ACM Tech Packs are innovative, authoritative learning packages developed by subject experts for serious computing professionals.
ACM Tech Packs are an ongoing project of the ACM Professional Development Committee. Please use the links above to visit the home pages for Software as a Service and Security to check out who's heading the effort and sign up to be notified when these Tech Packs become available.
The collaborative products of leaders in computer science and technology, Tech Packs are:
- meticulously researched and compiled by subject matter experts
- peer reviewed for relevance and usability by practitioners
- periodically refreshed to keep content current
The Tech Pack Annotated Bibliography brings together the three most valuable ACM assets:
- The vast ACM Digital Library (ACM DL)
- The cutting-edge ACM Learning Center
- Trusted experts who select content and add insights on cited material